A forward thinking program for companies and organizations from Olympic gold medalist, award-winning motivational speaker, best-selling author and performance psychology consultant, Nikki Stone.
“It’s easy to be sucked into so much negativity right now so I really needed your motivation—it was the perfect, manageable amount each day to start off the day in the right direction.”
~ John O’Connor, Sr. Project Manager, Chrysler
Issues at Hand
According to the American Institute of Stress:
- 83 percent of U.S. workers suffer from work-related stress
- U.S. businesses lose up to $300 billion yearly as a result of workplace stress
- Stress causes around one million workers to miss work every day
- Only 43 percent of U.S. employees think their employers care about their work-life balance
- Depression leads to $51 billion in costs due to absenteeism and $26 billion in treatment costs
We all have a distance to go in this “new normal” and creative ways of communicating and supporting employees remotely will help a company continue to find growth and productivity.
We all want to motivate our colleagues or clients, aid them to be more productive, support them in tackling challenges—like the current COVID new normal—and promote happier, healthier minds and bodies.
Introducing, "Motivational Minutes"
Nikki has created a year full of “Motivational Minutes” videos filled with short segments that include unique, but relatable tips on peak performance, motivation, exercise, nutrition, and overall wellness to help people find their “Turtle Effect” success. The videos are each one minute in length and will be provided to a company or organization’s employees, members or guests every weekday.
A few of the Program Benefits:
- Attention spans prevent people from absorbing lengthy motivational or wellness advice, but bite-sized Motivational Minutes help employees take the information onboard
- Positive messages help employees start the day right and help tackle bouts of depression
- Continual motivational and wellness messages help employees sustain their path to a stronger mind and body and create habits that will last a lifetime
- With the lack of traditional meetings, it allows employees to still gain hope and inspiration and feel connected to their organization
- Healthier employees, higher productivity, and more confidence in our new normal
- Employees like to know that their organization cares about their overall wellbeing
- People are inspired by athletic role models that have found success
- Employees will receive 200+ days of motivation vs the one day of inspiration they would receive from typical motivational speeches
- The Turtle Effect philosophy is an analogy that is memorable and relatable so employees will want to utilize the action steps so that they become regular practices
- According to Investopia.com, in addition to increasing a company’s productivity, wellness programs decrease sick days and leaves of absenceall of which reduce operating costs. And wellness programs may be able to help lower an organization’s health insurance expenses
Bonuses for your Employees, Members or Clients
A number of other accomplished and well-known athletes will share advice so that people will be receiving tools for success from several top-level sources. Guests will also receive two 45-minute Zoom Q&A sessions with Nikki to further relate to and bond with the program.
And...a Benefit for your Community
With every company purchase, clients can pick a middle school, junior high or high school of their choice to donate a year of weekly Motivational Minutes.
“I always feel so inspired and productive after watching the Motivational Minutes. It puts me in the right frame of mind even when I wake up feeling down or upset that day.”
~ Karen Wheeler, Global Business Development, Amazon
"Motivational Minutes" ~ Samples
“Awesome, awesome program! It’s such a bonus to the company. I love the hand-on action steps. I’m trying to stick my neck out and try them every day”
~ Troy Martin, SVP, Customer Service, Summit Medical Group